Week Day Course - Primavera Risk Analysis Rel. 8.6 (2 Days)
NOTE: Week Class must have a 2person minimum registered. If you sign up, we will keep you informed of the class volume. Alternatives are available with the other flex schedule times so you don't miss a course if class minimum is not met.
This course provides training for Primavera’s Risk Management solution. Participants will gain a thorough background in the basic concepts of risk management. This three-day class leads you through examples of specific risk modeling techniques and provides a lab-style workshop on the third day to allow students to apply the learned techniques.
Profession Development and Continuing Education Units:
Earns 19.5 PDUs
- Use a Risk Register to assess risks qualitatively or quantitatively
- Run a risk analysis
- Use a Risk Register to propose, evaluate and justify mitigation
- Track planned mitigation with rest of the project.
Terms & Conditions
Payment is expected in advance. Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Advanced Planning Analytics reserves the right to cancel the class. We advise refundable travel arrangements. Advanced Planning Analytics cannot be held liable for airfare, lodging or other related travel expenses. It is the student's responsibility to attend the class for which they are registered.
General Cancellation Policies
Tuition will be promptly refunded with the following constraints:
- Notice must be sent, and received by Advance Planning Analytics, in writing ten (10) calendar days prior to the start date of class.
- Cancellation notice may be faxed to +1 (866) 291-1068, or emailed to email@example.com. If you don’t receive confirmation of cancellation within 1 business day, please contact us by phone at +1 (888) 476-5848.
- In all cases, failure to comply with this cancellation policy or failure to show up for class results in a charge of 100% of the class fee. The student may apply 75% of this charge to the same course in the future, scheduled within 12 months of the original course missed. If the student is unable to reschedule within 12 months of the original course missed, 50% of the charge for the original course missed may be applied to the balance of the same course in the future between 12 months plus one day to 18 months from the date of the original course missed. After 18 months the students credit for the original course missed is reduced to 0%.
- 100% of a course fee will be refunded to the student, or employer of the student, if cancellation is requested and received by Advanced Planning Analytics no less than 10 calendar days from the start date of the course.
Student substitutions may be made at any time without penalty.
By purchasing this course you and your employer acknowledge, and agree to, the Terms & Conditions and to the General Cancellation Policies herein.