- APA Store
- Advanced Custom P6 Training
- Primavera P6 Training [1 day]
Primavera P6 Training [1 day]
EPC Training in P6 & Guidelines
This is the most popular course presented across multiple conferences in the Gulf Coast. This FULL-day course provides an accurate depiction of developing an EPC schedule as phases within your project pass their stage gates.
- 30 Minutes Goal Setting Focus
- 1 hour project controls guidelines
- 1 hour Overview of EPC Rolling Wave Planning
- 2 hours concepts & guidelines.
- 4 hours Engineering hand exercises [P6] and in Excel
- Create and schedule a project.
- Assign resources.
- Adjust the project schedule.
- Execute and control the project.
- Add activities.
Benefits to You
Enrolling in this course will help you understand P6 Professional’s basic features and functionality so you can apply them to your organization’s project management processes. You'll also learn how to manage projects on time and within budget to ensure optimal outcomes from capital and resource investments.
Terms & Conditions
Payment is expected in advance. Registration is not confirmed until payment is received. Advanced Planning Analytics reserves the right to cancel the class. We advise refundable travel arrangements. Advanced Planning Analytics cannot be held liable for airfare, lodging or other related travel expenses. It is the student's responsibility to attend the class for which they are registered.
General Cancellation Policies
Tuition will be promptly refunded with the following constraints:
- Notice must be sent, and received by Advance Planning Analytics, in writing ten (10) calendar days prior to the start date of class.
- Cancellation notice may be faxed to +1 (866) 291-1068, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t receive confirmation of cancellation within 1 business day, please contact us by phone at +1 (888) 476-5848.
- In all cases, failure to comply with this cancellation policy or failure to show up for class results in a charge of 100% of the class fee. The student may apply 75% of this charge to the same course in the future, scheduled within 12 months of the original course missed. If the student is unable to reschedule within 12 months of the original course missed, 50% of the charge for the original course missed may be applied to the balance of the same course in the future between 12 months plus one day to 18 months from the date of the original course missed. After 18 months the students credit for the original course missed is reduced to 0%.
- 100% of a course fee will be refunded to the student, or employer of the student, if cancellation is requested and received by Advanced Planning Analytics no less than 10 calendar days from the start date of the course.
Student substitutions may be made at any time without penalty.
By purchasing this course you and your employer acknowledge, and agree to, the Terms & Conditions and to the General Cancellation Policies herein